Service Project Leaders
If you are interested in leading a service project, Social Action and Integrative Studies (SAIL) will be hosting training for all service project leaders. We ask that service project leaders attend 1 of the training sessions below. Please contact Jayson Padilla (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- Tuesday, September 4th from 11:00am-12:00pm (Enterprise 418)
- Wednesday, September 5th from 10:30am-11:30am (Enterprise 418)
- Thursday, September 6th from 3:00pm-4:00pm (Enterprise 418)
Save the date!
• The 6th Annual Mason Nation 9/11 Day of Service will take place on Tuesday, September 11th, 2018
• Check in for service projects will take place in the Johnson Center, Bistro anytime between 8:30am-4:00pm. NOTE: You may check in at any time before your service project, but please be sure to check in at least 15 minutes PRIOR to the start of your service project. If you attempt to check in after your registration time, you will NOT receive your t-shirt.