- Join the “George Mason University” team and run where you live. The Arlington Police, Fire & Sheriff 9/11 Memorial 5K Race provides an avenue for local area businesses and residents to remember the victims of the attacks on 9/11. The race also honors the countless first responders and military personnel who responded that day and honors their continuous fight in the war on terrorism. This year’s event will take place virtually and all proceeds will benefit the Pentagon Memorial Fund.
- Registration fee: $30
- Race results can be posted between September 5th and 12th, 2020
- Mason Project Coordinator: Whitney Sublett, University Information Technology Services
Save the date!
• The 8th Annual Mason Nation 9/11 Day of Service will take place on Friday, September 11, 2020
• More information regarding the 2020 Mason Nation 9/11 Day of Service will be available in early August