2017 9/11 Day of Service Community Partners
We invite you to Social Action and Integrative Learning (SAIL) for our the annual George Mason University Service Fair! This is a great opportunity to connect with more than 30 different community partners and leaders, discover various service opportunities, and learn more about the issues facing our diverse local communities. The service fair will be held on the North Plaza from 11am-1pm, join SAIL and our for a great afternoon of engaging with our local community partners!
The following community partners and offices on campus will be in attendance at the Mason Service Fair.
- Carpenter’s Shelter
- Aspire! After school Learning
- Good Shepherd Housing & Family Services
- Keep Prince William Beautiful
- PRS, Inc.
- New Hope Housing
- Adams Compassionate Healthcare Network- ACHN Free Clinic
- Fairfax County Area Agency on Aging – Volunteer Solutions
- Fairfax-Falls Church Community Services Board
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
- Arlington County Department of Parks and Recreation
- OAR of Fairfax – Opportunities, Alternatives and Resource
- Tahirih Justice Center
- The Leadership Education and Development Office
- Accokeek Foundation
- Northern Virginia Soil & Water Conservation District
- Fairfax County Park Authority
- Office of Historic Alexandria
- Alexandria’s Domestic and Sexual Violence Program
- Fairfax County Gov.
- Wesley Housing Development Corporation
- Northern Virginia Family Service
- The Mission Continues
- Seabury Resources for Aging – Age In Place
- Inova Blood Donor Services
- VIDA Volunteer
- Moms Demand Action
- Office of Public Private Partnerships
- Centreville Immigration Forum
- Army ROTC
- MVLE, Inc.
- Children’s Science Center
- DC Scores
- Women Giving Back
- Rotary International
Save the date!
• The 5th Annual Mason Nation 9/11 Day of Service will take place on Monday, September 11th.
• Check in for service projects will take place in the Johnson Center, Room anytime between 8:30am-4:30pm. NOTE: You may check in at any time before your service project, but please be sure to check in at least 15 minutes PRIOR to the start of your service project. If you attempt to check in after your registration time, you will NOT receive your t-shirt.